I want to start my own business!
Want to start your own business but don't know where to start?
In the last few months I have watched many people lose or leave their jobs and watched others who are still working for someone else but are dissatisfied. Some people have taken redundancies and then find themselves at a loose end and want to keep busy. Others have taken early retirement and want to hit the road and travel.
- Maybe you want to be your own boss, set your own hours and days and not answer to anyone else.
- Maybe you want to build a side hustle that you can do along with working for someone else.
- Maybe you are nearing retirement and want to keep busy beyond the 9-5 life.
- Maybe you are a mum and the traditional workforce just doesn't work for you anymore.
- Whatever your reason for being curious about running your own business this session will give you some ideas, direction and inspiration.
I don't know what your reason is but I'd love to help you.
My name is Sherry and I've been in businesses all my life. I've also been a business mentor and trainer for over 10 years. I've helped hundreds of people to start their business and keep it going through the years.
I'm hosting a 90 minute zoom session to help you brainstorm and understand what it takes to get a business started and keep it going. Starting your own business is not for everyone so this will give you a chance to see if it's right for you. This session will give you some idea of what is involved. It will also give you lots of tips to take away and get started immediately if you decide you want to start your own business.
Topics we will cover.
- Coming up with an idea
- How do I set up?
- Pitfalls to avoid
- How to work out pricing, product and pitching
- And much, much more.
Join me for this online event. Click on the zoom registration link below.
When: Dec 23, 2021 10:30 AM Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
If you decide that you want to start your own business but still need help you will have the opportunity to join my upcoming program, starting in January, which will walk you through the steps each week. This will be an 8 week program and places will be limited.